Redback Nevada (UNPU BRN) Slip-Resistant Pull On Dark Brown
- Polyurethane sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Please Select US Size from the Drop Down Menu
- Anatomic Support System – Redback’s unique Anatomic Sole cradles the foot to reduce arch sagging and prevents foot strain, fatigue and related leg and back pain.
- Electrical Hazard Safe – Our boot meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for Electrical Hazards.
- Slip Resistant on oil, acid & water.
Redbacks come in AU/UK sizes ONLY. Please reference Size Guide before ordering:
|US Men’s||US Women’s||Redback (AU/UK)|
Please note that these are just general guidelines and your actual size may vary depending on the style of boot you are purchasing. It is always best to try on a pair of boots in person before you buy them to ensure a perfect fit.
Here are some tips for getting the right fit in Redback boots:
- Wear the same type of socks that you plan to wear with the boots when you try them on.
- Stand up straight and walk around in the boots to make sure they are comfortable.
- There should be about a thumb’s width of space between your longest toe and the end of the boot.
- The boots should not be too tight or too loose.
- If you are between sizes, it is best to go up a size.
- Come into your local Beck’s Shoes to get your perfect fit.
There are no reviews yet.